Libra Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
Office Hours / Trading Hours
Introduction of Libra Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
About Libra Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
A business needs accurate and up-to-date bookkeeping for two main reasons - to determine the amount of taxes and VAT to be paid and to understand how your business is doing.
These tasks can be done as follows:
* In-house by an employee or full time bookkeeper - this option is normally expensive. If a qualified bookkeeper is employed the cost to company can be exceptionally high.
* By the business owner - inexpensive but very time consuming. Most business owners are not qualified in all the aspects of bookkeeping and mistakes can have serious consequences for the business and the owner/s.
* By an Accountant - this option is very effective but extremely expensive as Accountants are highly qualified and therefore charge accordingly
* This brings us to the fourth option:
Outsourcing the bookkeeping and payroll functions is:
* Inexpensive - thereby saving the company time, money and any HR problems that may occur with a permanent staff member.
* Effective - an outsourced bookkeeper will submit all information correctly and on time.
* Management Accounts - submitted monthly to the owner/manager thereby keeping him/her informed of the business's financial position and performance at all times.
* SARS - all reconciliations submitted to the owner/manager for payment in order to avoid penalties.
Similar Listings / Related Businesses Listings
The Best FREE Online Business Directory South Africa
Best Directory is The Best FREE Online Business Directory Offering FREE Business Listings in South Africa. You can advertise an UNLIMITED number of businesses on our FREE business directory.