Health and Safety Consultant
Office Hours / Trading Hours
Introduction of Health and Safety Consultant
About Health and Safety Consultant
* The OHS ACT requires a site specific Health and Safety file for each construction related project. This includes all changes, such as building, painting, waterproofing, roofing, additions, electrical work, etc.
* These files should include safe work procedures, minutes of meetings, checklists and registers, legislative documents, attendance registers, training records etc.
* Files supplied by the contractor will be assessed and signed off by the HS Consultant to check for compliance, prior to any start of a project.
* Files required to be complied on behalf of Facilities Pro, will be done so by the HS Consultant.
* Short term/low risk contractor packs to be compiled for low risk works, including Section 37, Rules and Regulations and permit to works.
Legal Compliance Audits:
* Audits are conducted on premises to determine the company's compliance to the requirements of the OHS ACT.
* Audits are required to be conducted minimum bi-annually/6 monthly intervals
Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment:
* Risk assessments are done as a legal requirement to determine exposure of clients, employees, students and visitors.
* This includes fire risks, hazardous chemicals, workplace safety, emergency preparedness, stores and all other offices.
* Risk assessments are conducted as part of the Safety files (site and project specific) or for a facility annually, with reviews following every year thereafter or as amendments are required.
* Incident investigations are done to determine the cause of accidents and establish ways to prevent and eliminate risk in future.
* Inspections to assess hazards and compile risk assessments of sites
* Inspections during projects to assess contractor compliance to permits to work and safety files
Similar Listings / Related Businesses Listings
The Best FREE Online Business Directory South Africa
Best Directory is The Best FREE Online Business Directory Offering FREE Business Listings in South Africa. You can advertise an UNLIMITED number of businesses on our FREE business directory.