Circle of Care
Office Hours / Trading Hours
Introduction of Circle of Care
About Circle of Care
The Circle of Care embraces three different aspects of caring. The first is the Patient Advocacy. We are very proud to be a member of the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates and as such we hold ourselves accountable to their code of standard when dealing with our clients. These are the services we provide:-
1. Accompany you to medical appointments, and ensure that the necessary medical aid authorizations are obtained
2. Helping you with the claiming process and to resolve any queries
3. Helping you learn more about your medical condition
4. Providing information for you make informed medical decisions about your health
5. Reviewing your prescriptions to minimizing co payments
6. Ensuring that you are referred to the correct service providers for your medical aid plan.
7. Helping you to keep track of your medical records and any other health related requests
Our Home Based Care offers
1. Specific Home based Care as required by clients including, but not limited to providing assistance with walking, shopping, helping with personal care, light household duties, preparation of meals etc.
2. Proving Companion Care, Dementia Care, Nursing Care
3. Individual home care assessments with flexible contracts
4. Full screening of Care Givers and monitoring and supervision throughout the contract.
1. The support services we offer include:
2. Heal your Life support groups
3. Therapeutic massage including deep tissue and Metamorphic Technique
4. Mindfulness and Guided Visualization Groups
5. Pain Management
6. Hypnotension, helping you to lower your blood pressure naturally
7. Bereavement Counseling
8. Anxiety and Depression Support groups
Similar Listings / Related Businesses Listings
The Best FREE Online Business Directory South Africa
Best Directory is The Best FREE Online Business Directory Offering FREE Business Listings in South Africa. You can advertise an UNLIMITED number of businesses on our FREE business directory.